“Whiskey Tasting”

Oscar Wilde's Irish Pub & Cafe
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I dropped in on a Sunday for a quiet drink and ended up getting a personalised whiskey tasting from Edmund. Very knowledgeable and friendly. Great whiskey selection. Excellent service!

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (13)

Reviewed December 20, 2019

NIce pleasant pub atmosphere with friendly bar staff and good location in the centre of Freiburg. We got thrown out just before 12, this was a weekeday so maybe open later over the weekend?

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed November 1, 2019 via mobile

This pub occupies the space of two former coffeeshops with restaurant I used to go to a long time. I find the decoration of the place very nice. Now it is mainly a pub. I am not interested in alcoholic drinks so I can’t judge this side. However, coffee is still good, the menu is not as rich as it was but there are some nice dishes of a decent quality.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed July 18, 2019 via mobile

Probably the best Irish bar I've been at. Super service and music. Special thanks to Sharon - who works there - and told us all about the place. If you like whiskey this is the place for you. A must see for all us Irish who visit Freiburg.

Date of visit: July 2019
2  Thank Alex C
Reviewed May 11, 2019 via mobile

Really great new pub in the centre of Freiburg. Great food (I highly recommend the steak sandwich and the fish and chips). Good varied selection of beer too.

Date of visit: May 2019