Quite simply exceptional. It is the whole experience that makes this a wonderful hotel. The staff clearly love their jobs and cannot do enough (genuinely) to help. Food is beyond belief. The set menu runs to 7 courses with an exceptional cheese buffet (27 varieties of cheese), a wonderful salad buffet and all served in the most delectible of settings. The holiday arrangements include tours in a vintage bus, visits to their 18th century farm with a wonderful tea and lots of walks. There is a spirit of generosity about the whole place with a fabulous range of pools and spa facilities: where fruit, homemade ices, Sweets, fruit Juices and more are provided. In the room you will be greeted by flowers, and fruit that is constantly replenished. There is nothing that has not been thought of. This is one of the world's most exceptional hotels and just makes you relax. I cannot recommend this hotel enough, but you may find it tricky to get a room given the massive amount of repeat business. Keep trying!Q
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A family and holiday hotel set in the middle of the Black Forest, in which three generations can feel at home and spend their holidays. A whole range of possibilities for wellness benefiting both body and soul: from gourmet gastronomy to Black Forest snacks, from the Bathing Environment to Bareiss Beauty & Spa, from attractive living right up to leisure time programmes. Experience the genuine hospitality which makes Bareiss what it is - a hearty welcome! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Bareiss reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bareiss Hotel Baiersbronn
- Hotel Bareiss Germany/Baiersbronn, Baden-Wurttemberg