I really can't think of any negatives points of this hotel! I went there with my family in february, and it just had been snowing for some days. The environment was simply magical. We did some nice hiking trips, organized by Hotel Bareiss. Next to the organized activities (which go from Nordic Walking to yoga) you can also go to the beautiful pool/spa. There is a heated pool outside, which was simply fabulous! So nice to swim in a hot pool with snow all around you! The spa and pool are really perfect to relax. The food was also outstanding. The breakfastbuffet was probably the largest I've ever seen, there really was everything you could wish for at a breakfast. The dinners were also always very nice. This is definitely a hotel I can recommend! We will certainly come back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A family and holiday hotel set in the middle of the Black Forest, in which three generations can feel at home and spend their holidays. A whole range of possibilities for wellness benefiting both body and soul: from gourmet gastronomy to Black Forest snacks, from the Bathing Environment to Bareiss Beauty & Spa, from attractive living right up to leisure time programmes. Experience the genuine hospitality which makes Bareiss what it is - a hearty welcome! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Bareiss reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bareiss Hotel Baiersbronn
- Hotel Bareiss Germany/Baiersbronn, Baden-Wurttemberg