If you are an experienced traveler and don't require Americans or complete Americanisms this place is fantastic. You will be vacationing with the upper middle class Germans. Many on return visits. Many dress for dinner, but it isn't required. The food is lovely. The spa fantastic (get the body peel). The pool areas relaxing and entertaining. The whirlpools are not super hot, but warm. We had the room and half board. They feed you all day. I can't imagine how much more food the full board would have been. The only inconvenient thing is they don't take credit cards. Most staff speak some English or French. Speak slowly, be polite and use sign language, everything can be managed. I look forward to returning. A double room was actually a king size bed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A family and holiday hotel set in the middle of the Black Forest, in which three generations can feel at home and spend their holidays. A whole range of possibilities for wellness benefiting both body and soul: from gourmet gastronomy to Black Forest snacks, from the Bathing Environment to Bareiss Beauty & Spa, from attractive living right up to leisure time programmes. Experience the genuine hospitality which makes Bareiss what it is - a hearty welcome! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Bareiss reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bareiss Hotel Baiersbronn
- Hotel Bareiss Germany/Baiersbronn, Baden-Wurttemberg