“Very clean hotel.......and AMAZING BREAKFAST!!!!!!!”

Holiday Inn Express Baden-Baden
Ranked #11 of 50 Hotels in Baden-Baden
Reviewed August 19, 2012

We stayed here one night while on Holiday in Germany. The check in was very professional. When we arrived at our rooms, the TV had a welcome notice on it with our name on it. This was a nice touch of personal service.

The rooms were very clean......up to date.......and beds were comfortable.

The breakfast the next morning was AMAZING..........I have never seen anything like it at a Holiday Inn Express...........ELABERATE with eggs, many pastries, meats, cheeses, cereals, yogurt.............it was INCREDABLE!!! Fantastic value!!!

I highly recommend this place.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed August 17, 2012

You can't be late for an concert ! Typical of the brand, and solid as it should be, but somehow everything is slightly beyond what you should expect. Rooms in the back of the building are especially quiet as the roadworks are still in progress in the tunnel under the city center. The common places are bright and pleasant. You get free internet if Platinium member. Adequate breakfast, in a lovely but crowded room. Very pleasant staff. You'll walk to town along the parks in just 15 mn.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 2, 2012

Nice hotel with excellent value for money for a short trip to Baden-Baden. Comfortable and clean family room, parking available (beware could be full, parking fee applies). Good breakfast, friendly staff. I'm Holiday Inn loyal customer and was fully satisfied.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 30, 2012 via mobile

We opted to stay in the holiday inn at baden-Baden as it was one of the cheaper hotels available and so weren't expecting such a great experience. We were pleasantly surprised, the hotel is modern, clean with comfy beds. The staff were incredibly helpful and there was a good selection in the buffet breakfast that was included in the price. Unfortunately breaking my foot the week before my stay means the walk into town was a bit to far but for the more able bodied I can imagine the walk would be manageable. The was plenty of parking available in town so our trip was definitely not spoilt. Lovely town and area.

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed July 28, 2012

very clean , warm and modern hotel with a resnable price. located little bid far from the center but still Ok. the breakfast on the garden was magnificent with varity of selections . the bed was very comfortble.

The only negatives were the limited underground parking and the charged internet Wifi.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Nezar Q
Reviewed July 20, 2012

The reception staff were quick and efficient although not very friendly - I was persuaded to take a double room although I had booked a twin, I presume as they were busy with musicians as concerts were on in Baden- Baden. The bed was a normal double although I was assured it was a big bed. The overall comfort of the rest of the bedroom was good and very clean. I thought it was quite good value. Only 10-15 minutes walk to the town. We had drinks at the bar which was reasonable for a hotel. Breakfast was very busy and we had to wait to be seated but choice was good.

Room Tip: Ask for a room not on the main road - as the road is quite busy.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 1, 2012

I have stayed three times in this Holiday Inn Express and have always been happy with the comfort, the cleanliness of the room, the good breakfast (included in the price of the room); in one word, this is a very good Holiday Inn Express, new, modern and not so far from the city center, 20 minutes walking but I must confess that my first two stays were not flawless stays : the front desk staff was not friendly and accomodating, I had to argue during 30 minutes on my second checking out about a telephone call which I had never made; I lost so much time for an amount of some cents. I decided to stay again in this hotel because the manager at that time had sent me a very nice e-mail with some excuses.
This third stay (June 2012) was a perfect one, there is now a new young manager who listens to his guests' wishes and is very attentive to details, his front desk staff seems now to be very pleasant, patient and courteous with guests. I appreciated the welcome I received and again I am convinced that the staff contributes a lot to make a stay "a happy one".

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple