“Excellent fresh juices as well”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Fresh Choice

Fresh Choice
Ranked #4 of 5 Dessert in Baden-Baden
Cuisines: Fast Food, Healthy
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout
Description: ENERGIZE YOUR DAY! "The Fresh Choice way of eating and drinking is about feeling good, enjoying life, and establishing a foundation for healthy living. We are focused on providing fresh and nutritious meal choices that energize people on the go. Whether you're vegetarian, vegan, lactose intolerant or require gluten-free or halal products, we have something for you! Our gourmet sandwiches and burgers, salads, soups, curries, freshly-pressed juices and frozen yogurt are made from the freshest ingredients- -locally produced whenever possible--and are delicious and delightfully refreshing. So, come and energize your day with us here at Fresh Choice!"
Mill Valley, California
“Excellent fresh juices as well”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2013

As the other reviews noted excellent smoothies and sandwiches. But also made on the spot apple juice or grapefruit juice. I get a quart at a time to take back to my flat. A unique spot with outdoor seating and fast service.

• Visited September 2013

• Arabic first
  • Hebrew first
Lyon
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yummy sandwiches and smoothies!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013

I passed through here on a trip to baden baden. It was nice to have a healthy sandwich and smoothie, as I was getting a bit sick of fried, greasy traditional dishes. The choice of smoothies is amazing, and I got myself the yummy cheesecake as a treat. Would definitely go back!

• Visited March 2013
“Finally healthy food bar in Baden-Baden!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2013

I had the green.machine fresh juice and it was great!!! GOOD Luck!!!I hope that you are successful in our city so I can enjoy you in the many years to come!!!!

• Visited July 2013