“Vietnamese food at it's best in the region”

Mangosteen Vietnamese Restaurant
Cuisines: Vietnamese, Chinese, Asian, Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Waitstaff
Description: Newly opened a year ago. Within 10 minutes walk from Holiday Inn Express Baden Baden
“Vietnamese food at it's best in the region”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

I really love vietnamese food since I once went to Vietnam but it's hard to find an excellent restaurant with vietnamese cuisine like the Mangosteen.
The young service hosts excelled with a warm smile and recommended me Pho Ga, since I have always eaten Pho Bo in Vietnam.
The soup is high-class in taste, best recommends to the chef. The combination of the vietnamese spices were well chosen and I didn't have to wait for it too long.
The prices were acceptable and I will definitely return here sometime when I'm around.

• Visited August 2013

“Very good Vietnamese”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

This is a very nice Vietnamese restaurant serving quality food, bright decor and very clean. The only reason we have not given top rating is there was no English menu and no English spoken, but the lady tried extremely hard as we did, but in the end who knows what we were getting. It all worked and the food was as good Vietnamese as I have had which is often. The pricing was also reasonable.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Mike L
Zurich, Switzerland
“Fantastic Food, Fingerlickin` Good”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

We stayed in Baden Baden for a long weekend, and stumbled upon Mangosteen, it looked very classy but after glancing on the menu, the food was very affordable. So we popped in spontaneously and we could be seated rightaway. After we came in, it started to fill up. The food was so good, I don`t think I have ever tasted Asian food of that quality outside of Asia (where my roots are). The next day we decided to go again but unfortunately they were closed for a group event. I would drive from Zurich (where we live) to Baden Baden again to taste that!

• Visited January 2013