“After work drink”

Cuisines: German
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 8, 2019 via mobile

We come here regularly after our meetings in Baden-Baden. Very friendly and not unhappy if we only having a drink. The beer is nice.

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed May 7, 2019 via mobile

I visited Amadeus last year on the recommendation of a local. Firstly the beer...the Hausbrau is fantastic. The food is excellent, large portions and of high quality. I've seen some negative reviews about the staff. I don't speak much German...enough to order beer , the bill and to say please and thank you. I've always found the staff speak good English and are patient with my dodgy attempts at German. I've found them friendly and not pushy. A in all I highly recommend this place for drinks and food.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed April 20, 2019 via mobile

Avoid the tall german white haired homophobe waiter. Avoid him like the pest. We sat down and looked at us several times and served so many other customers first!! Do NOT come to this unfriendly restaurant, there are many better more friendly places in this beautiful city!

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed March 25, 2019

great atmosphere. easy access. great service. varied menu. delicious food. good value. frequented by locals (NOT touristy!)

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed March 15, 2019

Went for drinks for family of 4 with the kid. Waiter had difficulty to explain in English drink menu. If not rude but definitely not attentive. Room temperature for kid's apple juice was an impossible order. It came cold first and then boiled. Our waiter was very angry on us. Our check was demonstrated to us from the card machine with included tip. Stay away.

Date of visit: March 2019