Lowest prices for your stay
$231
Free cancellation until 10/07/21
$231
Free cancellation until 10/09/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
$228
Hotels.com$231
eDreams$231
Travelocity$231
All reviews sister hotel gorgeous hotel the main house quiet neighborhood annex town germany luxury concierge baths spas suitcases
Selected filters
Reviewed July 1, 2017 via mobile

We stayed at hotel Belle Époque on night. It is marketed as a luxurious boutique hotel and priced accordingly. When we arrived the reception was very slow, the room was fine but not any more with a very tiny bathroom with an even tinier shower, and we had to pay 19 € for outdoor parking on top of a very expensive room! Not at all worth the money.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
DKP-BB, Manager at Hotel Belle Epoque, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your candid feedback.
I am very sorry to hear that your stay with our hotel BELLE EPOQUE didn’t meet your expectations. We always try to offer the best price-performance value to our guests. I am disappointed to hear that you were not satisfied with the service at our reception. Usually they are known as a welcoming, accommodating and competent team with priority to satisfy our guests to make them feel at home. Considering parking, the estate prices in Baden-Baden a fairly high and less than half of our guests arrive by car. That’s why parking is not included in the room rates. The costs of non surveilled public parking are even higher.

Again, I feel sorry but we hope you give us another chance to make it up to you!
If you come back to Baden-Baden contact me directly and I make sure to offer you a special service and complimentary upgrade.

Reviewed June 23, 2017

We stayed for 3 nights and as a regular traveller to Baden I was told Belle Epoque is expensive

No - its slightly more than some of the more regular hotel but what you pay a little extra for you get back in spades

Rooms are superb

Staff and Service is outstanding friendly and engaging
Nothing seems to be too much trouble

Meals at the sister hotel Klein Prinze are exceptional

Suffice to say my wife wants to stay again

Breakfast is good and the free afternoon tea is small but perfect

Room tip: Marie Antoinette room is cool as on the shady side
Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
DKP-BB, Manager at Hotel Belle Epoque, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2017

Dear Traveller,

Thank you for choosing our small luxury hotel BELLE EPOQUE and for giving us a perfect rating. I very much appreciate your positive comments about our service staff and the restaurant of our sister hotel DER KLEINE PRINZ.

We hope to welcome you and your wife back soon on your next visit to Baden-Baden.
Don’t hesitate to call us if there’s anything we can help you with for your next trip.

Reviewed June 19, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I visited Baden-Baden to celebrate a special anniversary and what a celebration it was! We stayed in the Mozart suite, large room, en suite with shower, whirlpool bath and other luxuries I'll miss at home.
Service was second to none and couldn't be faulted. All members of staff were very friendly, helpful, attentive and one would struggle to find better. We had all our breakfasts on the terrace and waiting staff were out of sight , yet suddenly appeared out of nowhere when wanted.
On our first night we had dinner at the Kleine Prinz, a sister hotel 100m away. Dinner was excellent albeit a little pricey. It wasn't very busy but with so few customers it somehow lacked atmosphere.
Our room in the Mozart suite (131) is at the top of building just under the roof and may not suit elderly and unfit clients as there is no lift. To install a lift would spoil this period hotel and detract from its appeal. Another issue to be wary of is the shower and the whirlpool bath. My wife and I both slipped and nearly had accidents. It wouldn't take much to fit an anti slip mat into the shower base and smaller anti slip stickers into the bath.

Overall it was a fabulous stay at the Belle Epoque and the staff are a credit to the company. I couldn't recommend this hotel more.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mark S

Dear Guest,

Happy anniversary to you and your wife! I am so delighted that you chose to celebrate such a special occasion with us at hotel BELLE EPOQUE in Baden-Baden.

I am glad to hear that our hotel team was instrumental to make your stay a memorable one and I’m sure it enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay!

Please note that your helpful suggestions regarding the anti slip mats in the bathrooms of our Mozart Suite have been passed on. We don’t have them in the rooms but on request. We are now thinking of putting them into all the rooms.

Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our hotel and the restaurant DER KLEINE PRINZ of our sister hotel to other travellers!

Reviewed May 24, 2017

Beautiful rooms with antique decor, short walking distance to city center, Caracalla therm, Friedrichsbad and traffic free shopping streets. Very good breakfast, the personnel is very friendly and helpful. A beautiful trip is the " Schwarzwaldhochstrasse" (Black Forest summit road)and the surrounding of Baden-Baden.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
DKP-BB, Manager at Hotel Belle Epoque, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2017

Dear Guido,

Thank you for choosing our hotel BELLE EPOQUE and for giving us a positive feedback.

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay in Baden-Baden and that you had the occasion to explore its beautiful surroundings. Our hotel location is definitively one of the things we are very proud of.

I am also glad to hear, that our service team made you feel at home and that your stay with us was hopefully a memorable one. We hope to welcome you back on your future trips to Baden-Baden.

Reviewed May 23, 2017

The hotel is so pretty.
The staff is really amazing. Specially the Concierge (cant recall is name) and a gentleman name William at front desk. I don't need a swimming pool when I am in Baden-Baden so it didn't matter. Baden-Baden is all about walk and absorb the surrounding beauty. Once you are tired then you need a comfortable place with warmth and Belle Epoque provides exactly that. I would definitely return.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
DKP-BB, Manager at Hotel Belle Epoque, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with our hotel BELLE EPOQUE and for giving us such a positive feedback about it, the location and especially our service team.

I am so glad to hear that you so much enjoyed your time with us in the heart of Baden-Baden. We are definitively looking forward to your next visit to our beautiful town and our staff is always ready to welcome you.