“Wonderfully pleasent meal, top notch service”

Brenners Park-Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 244 Restaurants in Baden-Baden
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: ---temporarily closed for renovation--- We wish to inform you that Brenners Park Restaurant will be closing its doors temporarily from 30 September 2017 to March 2018 for design and content development purposes. With Head Chef Paul Stradner leaving his post, the management has decided to use the opportunity to develop a new future-oriented concept for the current two-starred Michelin restaurant. “I’m looking forward to being able to present a fresh and contemporary restaurant concept to our discerning diners,” stated General Manager Frank Marrenbach. The Restaurant in Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa is scheduled to open in March 2018.
Reviewed March 25, 2012

I went with my wife on the one day we stayed in the wonderful hotel. The service was excellent, food was out of this world, class and elegant.

Reviewed February 28, 2012

service is very poor and snobby for 500 euro bill for 3 person

Reviewed January 7, 2012

Children's pencils cocktails and menu great service

Reviewed October 16, 2011

If you're like me, you flinch at the prices of the starred restaurants. For whatever it's worth - after 30 years of my husband dragging me to them, this is only the second time I've felt it was worth the cost.

Service was professional and yet friendly, with extra coaching from the staff on what to select that was right on every time. I almost had the soup for dessert so that I could have it a second time - and from someone with my sweet tooth, that's saying a LOT.

Interesting combinations of tastes, temperatures, and textures that worked instead of being creative at the cost of the taste. Meat that melted in your mouth. I"m making myself hungry, so I'm stopping now, but ... go and enjoy,

1  Thank janniemax
Reviewed August 14, 2011

Quality of service and food in 5 star restaurant may be only exellent !