All reviews jacuzzi tub charming hotel the congress sister hotel beautiful dining room included in the room price first floor four star hotel walking distance heat wave breakfast was delicious reception area large bathroom the ground floor prince suite casino
Selected filters
Reviewed December 17, 2018

Just spent a three night break there as a couple. The rooms were larger that normal, breakfast was a treat and Staff were extremely helpful . Location is literally a two minute walk to the centre Very well recommended .

Room tip: Rooms are furnished all differently.
Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
DKP-BB, Manager at Hotel Der Kleine Prinz, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2018

Dear Michael,

Thank you for choosing our hotel DER KLEINE PRINZ and for such a positive feedback especially about our service team.

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you recommend our hotel to other travellers.

We hope to welcome you back again in the future.

Best regards and a joyful Christmas Season,

Reviewed October 5, 2018

I felt like royalty staying here. The room appointments are palatial. The service was refined, French in style. The breakfast is out of this world, with freshly made liver pate, Sekt, delicious breads and pastries, and a beautiful dining room. They had VIP tickets available for the nearby concert hall where we saw the Vienna Symphony.

Date of stay: October 2018
DKP-BB, Manager at Hotel Der Kleine Prinz, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2018

Dear happy Guest,

Thank you for staying with us! I am so glad to hear that we were able to offer you a memorable stay at our hotel DER KLEINE PRINZ
and made you feel like a princess.

Also happy to hear that you had the possibility to experience the Vienna Symphony at the "Festspielhaus" Baden-Baden which really is an enrichment for our beautiful town.

Take care and we hope to be part of your future trips to Germany.

Best regards,

Reviewed September 12, 2018

I loved this hotel!!!! Traveling with my husband and daughter. It is quaint and so culte! We had a 2 room suite and the staff was amazing. They went out of their way to make sure our stay was great. They gave us ideas on things to do and area restaurants.

We would definitely stay again.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Kara,

Thank you for choosing our hotel DER KLEINE PRINZ and for such a great feedback.

I especially appreciate your positive words about our service staff that made your stay a memorable one.

Our team is ready to welcome you back to Baden-Baden. Do not hesitate to call us if there's anything we can help you for your next trip.

Take care and best regards,

Reviewed August 14, 2018 via mobile

I can’t emphasise how welcome the A/C in the hotel’s bedrooms was in the apex of August”s near 40 degree heatwave! This is a very pleasant hotel that is about a 15 minute stroll to the City Centre. It has private parking about 100 yards away in its sister hotel, the Belle Époque . Rooms are comfy, with good beds and powerful showers. The only key comment to make is that this is a that this is a somewhat dated hotel, a bit chintzy - but charmingly so. The staff could not have been more helpful.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
DKP-BB, Manager at Hotel Der Kleine Prinz, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2018

Dear Traveler,

Thank you for staying at our hotel DER KLEINE PRINZ and for your kind review.
I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our staff hopefully made it a pleasant one.

We are looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel.

Kind regards,

Reviewed July 31, 2018 via mobile

We arrived just after 3pm (check-in is at 3). We went to the spa in the morning and then headed over. Our room wasn't ready for another hour. I will say everything other than that was positive. We had a massive bathroom with a Jacuzzi tub. The tub was extremely loud when the jets were on, but was fine to soak. In addition, there was no fan in the room and it was during a heat wave. It was not unbearable because we were on the first floor, but I do wonder what the experience was of those on higher floors. The breakfast was fine with multiple options.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
DKP-BB, Manager at Hotel Der Kleine Prinz, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2018

Dear Jessica,

Thank you for choosing our hotel DER KLEINE PRINZ and for giving us a positive review. I am sorry to hear that your room wasn’t ready upon arrival. Usually they are ready for check-in at 3 pm. I apologize for this.
Concerning the air-conditioning, 75 % of our rooms do have it.
Before your next trip to Baden-Baden please contact me directly.
To make up for the inconveniences we would like to give you an upgrade and we are pleased to make your stay perfect.

Best regards,