“Average”

8:00 PM
Ranked #23 of 276 Restaurants in Baden-Baden
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Erleben Sie die RIVE GAUCHE BRASSERIE in vertrautem Ambiente mit dem lässigen Flair des Quartier Latin. Französische Klänge, der Service trägt Lederschürze, mit französischer Leichtigkeit werden klassische Gerichte serviert. Bei den Klassikern der Brasserie-Küche, wie Rillette de Saumon, Pissaladiere, Steak Frites und Crème Brulée fühlen sich nicht nur Fans der französischen Küche aufgehoben. Eine Tart du Jour lockt als Dessert und kann auch zum Kaffee am Nachmittag genossen werden. Genießen Sie am Sonntagabend ganz entspannt beim Table d'Hôte gemeinsam mit Ihrer Familie und Freunden eine abwechslungsreiche Auswahl an Gerichten. Eine Auswahl von knapp 30 französischen Weinen sowie eine umfassende Aperitif- und Digestifauswahl vollenden das frankophile Geschmackserlebnis. Die Wochenkarte, die jeweils einer französischen Region gewidmet ist, entführt sich auf eine kulinarische Reise durch Frankreich. Wir freuen uns auf Sie!
Reviewed November 11, 2017 via mobile

We had high expectations but the food was over all average. The hummous was runny and the pita bread too crisp for our liking. The salmon was also just ok. Could give this place a miss.

Date of visit: November 2017
FrankMarrenbach, Manager at Rive Gauche Brasserie, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking your time and rating us on TripAdvisor.
Your valued feedback and opinion is of special importance to us as we use it in order to review and improve our service quality.

I sadly noticed that you were leaving Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa with rather moderate satisfaction, which I deeply regret. Please let me sincerely apologize that we unfortunately we did not meet your expectations.
It goes without saying, that it is our aim to fully convince our guests with high quality of food and service excellence.

Again I would like to highlight how much we appreciate your feedback and the importance of your satisfaction to us.
It would be my sincerest pleasure to personally welcome you back at Rive Gauche

Kindest regards,

Reviewed October 26, 2017 via mobile

This restaurant has a renomee but the dishes they prepare are only seldom on the level. Waiters kind and OK... Avoid this place the week around the 21st October when there is an insurance conference in town and all restaurants are crowded and with much higher prices. This also the possible reason for the non-excellent quality...

Date of visit: October 2017

Dear valued guest,

I would like to truly thank you for rating us and giving us feedback on TripAdvisor.

Please let me take the opportunity to express my apologies that we did not convince you to the fullest.
The opinion of our guests is of special importance to us and we willingly use it in order to review and improve our service quality.

I deeply regret we did not meet your expectations during your visit at Rive Gauche.
Needless to say, that it is our aim to convince our guests with high quality of food and service quality at any time of the year.
Therefore, I truly hope that we may have the pleasure to convincing you of our food and service quality during a future visit.

It would be my sincerest pleasure to personally welcome you back at Rive Gauche

Kindest regards,

Reviewed October 8, 2017

Very Good Mediteranean food & Ambience & presentation. The service too of the restaurant was great. They had good choice also.

Date of visit: September 2017
FrankMarrenbach, Manager at Rive Gauche Brasserie, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2017

Dear guest,

I do really thank you for your positive comments and for visiting our Restaurant Rive Gauche.

To know that you felt at ease with the service and the atmosphere is what we intend to achieve with our daily work and gives us great pleasure.

Reviewed September 5, 2017

The location is perfect, just next to the Burda museum, Lichtentaler allee, Theater. Very well designed interier, good choice of Mediterranean (mostly vegetarian) food and specialities. We ate very tasty mezze, staff very friendly, strongly recommended for lunch

Date of visit: September 2017
1  Thank StuttgartAbc
FrankMarrenbach, Geschäftsführer at Rive Gauche Brasserie, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2017

Reviewed May 25, 2017

A little bit off the crazy center with pretty outdoor seating, some in the sun, many with shade. I went there for lunch and had Fattoush with Falafel balls, which was excellent. I just did not like the flat bread.
Service was excellent, will definitely go back.
And it has to be noted that your vegetarian choices exceed the usual spaetzle and fries!

Date of visit: May 2017
FrankMarrenbach, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Rive Gauche Brasserie, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2017