“Late lunch ”

8:00 PM
Ranked #23 of 276 Restaurants in Baden-Baden
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Erleben Sie die RIVE GAUCHE BRASSERIE in vertrautem Ambiente mit dem lässigen Flair des Quartier Latin. Französische Klänge, der Service trägt Lederschürze, mit französischer Leichtigkeit werden klassische Gerichte serviert. Bei den Klassikern der Brasserie-Küche, wie Rillette de Saumon, Pissaladiere, Steak Frites und Crème Brulée fühlen sich nicht nur Fans der französischen Küche aufgehoben. Eine Tart du Jour lockt als Dessert und kann auch zum Kaffee am Nachmittag genossen werden. Genießen Sie am Sonntagabend ganz entspannt beim Table d'Hôte gemeinsam mit Ihrer Familie und Freunden eine abwechslungsreiche Auswahl an Gerichten. Eine Auswahl von knapp 30 französischen Weinen sowie eine umfassende Aperitif- und Digestifauswahl vollenden das frankophile Geschmackserlebnis. Die Wochenkarte, die jeweils einer französischen Region gewidmet ist, entführt sich auf eine kulinarische Reise durch Frankreich. Wir freuen uns auf Sie!
Reviewed December 23, 2016 via mobile

Late lunch with my family, after landing in Baden airport. Good service and food, with variety of specialities.

Date of visit: December 2016
FrankMarrenbach, Geschäftsführer at Rive Gauche Brasserie, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2016

Dear guest,

I do really thank you for your positive comments and for visiting our Restaurant Rive Gauche.

I look forward to welcoming you again in the near future at the Rive Gauche.

With best regards

Reviewed December 3, 2016 via mobile

We went this evening & found the for us the best restaurant on our trip to Baden Baden. Everything was perfect, the staff lovely, I had a Lamb Tagine which was divine. Highly recommended, except for tomorrow, because I have plans for a return & booking is required!

Date of visit: December 2016
FrankMarrenbach, Geschäftsführer at Rive Gauche Brasserie, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2016

Dear Madam, dear Sir,

Thank you for taking the time to write this comment about your experience at the Rive Gauche.

I am delighted to read that you had a memorable time! Recognition is very important to us and I am pleased to see that we met your expectation on that manner. Furthermore, it is a great honor to read that you "have plans for a return ".

I will pass on your kind words to our staff and I look forward to welcome you here again in Baden-Baden at the Rive Gauche.

With kind regards from Baden-Baden,

Reviewed October 28, 2016

The pleasant greeting at the door, the excellent table service, the deliciously prepared meal and aromatic local red wine all contributed to a memorable, relaxed evening in Baden Baden. The atmosphere at Rive Guache is the perfect backdrop for a special night out. It is a pleasure to recommend this restuarant. We look forward to visiting Rive Guache on our next visit to Baden Baden.

Date of visit: October 2016
FrankMarrenbach, Geschäftsführer at Rive Gauche Brasserie, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2016

Dear Sir, dear Madam,

Thank you very much for your wonderful comment on the Rive Gauche.

I am pleased to know that you enjoyed your meal as well as the wine and the service. Be assured that I will share your very positive comments about the service with all employees of the restaurant.

I hope that you will renew this experience with us and have the pleasure to welcome you back soon.

With kind regards from Baden-Baden,

Reviewed October 16, 2016

This restaurant is located in the center of Baden-Baden, next to the Burda museum. We sat outside in the sunny autumn day and enjoyed food, service and nice surrounding atmosphere. Food is very good! we liked both salads, Adlerfish and Lam, cooked in Maroccish style. Nice place for lunch and relaxation!

Date of visit: October 2016
FrankMarrenbach, Geschäftsführer at Rive Gauche Brasserie, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2016

Dear Sir or Madam,

Thank you very much for your positive feedback regarding your visit of the restaurant Rive Gauche.

I would like to take this opportunity to express my sincere gratitude to you for your delightful lines. Not only did you pay us a great compliment but your remarks also gave us confirmation that our efforts are bearing fruit. I greatly appreciate your honesty and enthusiasm – thank you very much once again.

I am already looking forward to welcoming you again to Rive Gauche

Best regards from Baden-Baden

Restaurantleiterin

Reviewed August 25, 2016

have seen the review in TripAdvisor and decided to try.
the restaurant located close to the casino a few minutes walk.
for starters we have ordered soup and carpaccio which arrived with complimentary bread , great starters.
for main course we have ordered the Tomahawk steak (a meal for two), as it arrive the show start, another table was open next to us on which the (very nice) waitresses start cutting the steak of the bone to our plates , sided by a kind of cornbread and green beans with tomato, overall very good.
also had very good desserts forgive me for not remembering the name.
great place very nice staff!

Date of visit: August 2016
FrankMarrenbach, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Rive Gauche Brasserie, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2016

Dear Madam, dear Sir,
To know that you felt at ease with the service and the atmosphere is what we intend to achieve with our daily work and gives us great pleasure. I was especially delighted to read that you were so happy with our dishes – I hope your next visit will be just as delicious!
I look forward to welcoming you again in the near future at the Rive Gauche.
With best regards