Beautiful place with an athmosphere of 40 years ago. Great service and great food also in the Wintergarten. Rooms are very pricy. Tasted a great German wine of 10 years old at diner. A little bit over done. Not sure if the room offers value for money. Breakfast @ EUR 35 per person extra.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the perfect combination between urban lifestyle and pastoral idyll. Enchant yourself by the piano player in our private park and savor the culinary delights in one of our restaurants - give yourself time to breathe and to enjoy. The most impressive and innovative new destination spa "Villa Stephanie" opened January 2015 on the grounds of Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa in Baden-Baden - the flagship property of the Oetker Collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brenners Park Hotel Baden-Baden
- Brenners Park-Hotel And Spa
- Brenner's Park Baden Baden
- Brenners Park Baden