Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa
$228
$218
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Inn Express Baden-Baden(Baden-Baden)(Great Value!)
$104
$94
HIExpress.com
Hotel Belle Epoque(Baden-Baden)
$313
$266
  • Breakfast included
Leonardo Royal Hotel Baden-Baden(Baden-Baden)(Great Value!)
$84
Hotel am Sophienpark(Baden-Baden)
$203
$197
  • Breakfast included
All reviewswinter garden restaurantmoment you arrivemacaroonsleading hotels of the worldimpeccable serviceevery staff memberplunge poolfinest hotelsold worldmichelin starbeautiful hoteltwo nightsbottled waterlichtentaler alleecharming townbreakfast buffet issauna area
Reviewed June 11, 2014

This is definitely the top hotel in Baden Baden. It is very luxurious, has beautiful grounds and offers top notch service. Even the standard room are large and comfortable. It is a short walk to town and the casino, but just about everything you could want is offered at the hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank l0nnieand
FrankMarrenbach, Geschäftsführer at Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2014

Dear Madam, dear Sir,

I would like to thank you very much for the comment you posted on TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay at the Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa.

It is a pleasure to read that your overall experience was such a success and that you appreciated our unique location on the Lichtentaler Allee, close to the casino and all important sights. Additionally, I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed the service and felt comfortable in your room – I will pass on your kind words to our staff.

I hope to welcome you again soon at the Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa!

Best regards from Baden-Baden,

Reviewed June 8, 2014

A magnificent hotel ideally located at the exuberant Black Forest , the Brenners Park is a unique place where splendours of 19th-century architecture with the latest in contemporary comfort and elegance meets a refined sophistication .
A place that is both the reflection and the setting for the german genius of the art of living that you can enjoy at the terraces and parks ,at the outstanding piano bar , at the brand new Spa, and at the awarded restaurant with new culinary concept .
But beyond the elegance and Belle Epoque glamour of the Hotel, what it is truly remarkable is the impeccable service, attentive but not intrusive,the personalized care of the guest, the kindness and consideration, the attention to details .
Everything reflects a philosophy ,that makes the experience of the hotel unforgettable.
We were delighted . We will come back.

Room Tip: The rooms at the upper floor are smaller and with lower ceilings that the rest of the hotel.Better to ask for different ones, or make an upgrade .
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Graciela P
FrankMarrenbach, Geschäftsführer at Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2014

Dear Graciela P,

I sincerely hope you had a comfortable journey back home and still keep some good memories of your stay in Baden-Baden.

Today, I would like to thank you for the lovely words you found for our hotel. I am pleased to know that you enjoyed the ‘splendours of 19th-century architecture’ as well as the proximity of the Lichtentaler Allee.

Please be assured that I will share your very positive comments about the service with all employees of the hotel and that they will enjoy hearing how satisfied you were during your stay. The feedback of our guests is very important for us. It measures our quality and it shows us ways to improve the level of our service.

I would be very delighted to welcome you back again in the near future.

With best regards from Baden-Baden

Reviewed May 26, 2014

This is the hotel to go to if you want to be pampered and spoiled, which by the way I do. Our room was a junior suite overlooking the river walk it was extraordinarily comfortable. We had a beautiful and large terrace. The bathroom was very large and the linens were soft and plentiful. We ate at the Michelin starred restaurant one night - it was very good.

The spa is a little old and dated but not to worry they are about to open an expansive new spa in an adjacent building. I had my hair and makeup done before going to the casino one night, it worked out well.

But more than anything we loved the staff that we met. They knew our names from the moment we checked in and always referred to us by name. They made good recommendations for restaurants. When I asked for some hotel towels to bring to the local spas the concierge made us up canvas bags that included not only towels but robes, slippers and shampoo AND conditioner. They thought of everything.

Overall I rate this hotel at least 5 stars. We were made to feel comfortable and at home from our meals to the "behind the scenes" tour. It was all first class and we will definitely be back!

Room Tip: suite over looking river walk
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank travelreviewer8650
FrankMarrenbach, Geschäftsführer at Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2014

Dear Madam, dear Sir,

Thank you very much for the lovely comments about your stay at Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa.

I am pleased to know that you enjoyed your room as well as the proximity and the view of the Lichtentaler Allee. Recognition is very important to us and I am pleased to see that we met your expectation on that manner.

What a pleasure to read that you enjoyed your menu from head chef Paul Stradner. To know that you felt at ease with the service and the atmosphere in our Brenners Park-Restaurant is what we intend to achieve with our daily work and gives us great enjoyment.

I’m also very happy to hear that our team made your stay unforgettable and that you enjoyed so much the supplementary facilities offered by our concierge for the local spa. Be assured that I will share your very positive comments with all employees of the hotel who made this exceptional experience possible.

I look forward to welcoming you here again in Baden-Baden at the Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa.

With best regards

Frank Marrenbach, Managing Director

Reviewed April 9, 2014

A visit to Baden-Baden is always a little bit like going back to a more refined time. It is a city that seems to move counter to the hustle and bustle of modern living. A stay at Brenners Park further puts one in a lustrative state of being. The beautiful facilities located in a serene park setting put me in a serene and composed presence. With comfortable rooms beautifully made up, excellent facilities, scrumptious breakfasts, and attentive service, it was without a doubt among the best I've experienced.

We were three generations gathered together in celebration of a birthday. Without exception, each of us enjoyed our visit very much, experiencing a level of pampering I could imagine members of royalty experience. The entire staff seemed dedicated to our comfort on a personal level. We had a suite overlooking the park: a picture perfect view. The rooms were beautifully decorated, and prepared for our enjoyment with comfortable beds, soft robes, slippers, a large shower and luxurious soaking tub. Even the children received their own special toiletries.

Our dinners were fine. The children enjoyed designing and creating their own pizzas. Unfortunately Paul Stradner was not in residence during our stay so we missed out on sampling the Michelin-starred goods. We enjoyed our visits to the bar and lounge. Strong drinks and soft piano music. Here, the children were allowed to actively participate in creating drinks by shaking or stirring their own cocktails. Nice touch. Breakfast buffet in the sunny salon was an affair of outstanding array and, again, most excellent service. A great start to the day.

Shopping and the main drag are a swift cab ride or 10 minute jaunt by foot.

If you are looking for elegance and a little bit of old school glamour, I absolutely recommend Brenners Park in Baden-Baden.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank biba_7
FrankMarrenbach, Geschäftsführer at Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2014

Dear Madam, dear Sir,

Thank you for taking the time to write this comment about your experience at the Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa.

It is a joy to read that you had an outstanding time. Recognition is very important to us and I am thrilled to see that we met your expectation on that manner since we constantly strive to achieve only the highest levels of quality, service and hospitality.

I am pleased to know that you enjoyed your room including its decoration and all the toiletries for young and old, as well as the proximity and the “picture perfect view” of the Lichtentaler Allee. Be assured that I will share your very positive comments about the service with all employees of the hotel.

Our goal is to make each stay a unique and a one-of-a-kind experience. For that reason it is a delight to hear that you could enjoy your family birthday and that your children enjoyed creating pizzas and drinks. Furthermore, I am happy to read that for you the breakfast buffet "was an affair of outstanding array and most excellent service". I will pass on your kind words to our staff too.

Thank you also for your nice words about the blend of elegance and old school glamour and your recommendation of our Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa, I really appreciate it.

I am delighted to read that you had a memorable time with us and I look forward to welcoming you back very soon here in Baden-Baden at the Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa.

With best regards

Reviewed February 24, 2014

let's start with the most important thing: the staff. Efficient, friendly, courteous, always with a smile. really amazing.
location is top. got an upgrade to a room in the park villa, overlooking the river, beautiful. room is excellent; well kept, large bathroom,...
pool is great; the spa is top (had one of the best massages ever).
breakfast buffet is impressive.
food and ambiance in the restaurant really good.
can't think of a negative point...

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
4  Thank ErwinFromBelgium
FrankMarrenbach, Geschäftsführer at Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2014

Dear Madam, dear Sir,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a kind and lovely comment.

I am delighted that you had a pleasant time and that you enjoyed the hotel's location and facilities. Please be assured that we have passed on your very kind words to our team who made this exceptional experience possible.

It would be my pleasure to welcome you back again soon.

Best regards