“I love this hotel!”

Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa
Ranked #1 of 50 Hotels in Baden-Baden
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Service , staff, location, building, rooms, spa, maintenance, everything here is excellent!
The breakfast buffet is amazing, I came here many times and every time it is just perfect.
One of the real leading hotels of the word

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the park side.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Minelleke
FrankMarrenbach, Manager at Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2014

Dear Madam, dear Sir,

I would like to thank you very much for the comment you posted here on TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay at the Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa.

It is a pleasure to read that your overall experience was a success and that you enjoyed our unique location on the Lichtentaler Allee.

I hope to welcome you again soon at the Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa!

Reviewed January 11, 2014

We stayed at the magnificent Brenners Park Hotel in Baden-Baden for two nights December 12 and 13.

We have great memories of our stay in Baden-Baden, a beautiful sophisticated city with great spas and the oldest and most beautiful and ornate casino in Europe.

The service and the entire staff at the hotel is amazing, especially Mr. Bauer at the concierge desk and Mrs. Becker in the beautifull breakfast room.

Mentioning the breakfast, the hotel has the best blueberry jam ever! Everything about this hotel is superb--the rooms, dining and the concierge service.

We stayed in many luxury hotels around the world and Brenners Park is definitely one of the best. Everything comes together perfectly under the leadership of the hotel manager Stephan Bösch.

We can't wait to come back to this hotel in the very near future.

Outstanding overall experience! Highly recommend Brenners Park--The best of the best!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Britolom
FrankMarrenbach, Geschäftsführer at Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2014

Dear Madam, dear Sir,

Thank you very much for your lovely comments about your stay at Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa.

I am pleased to know that you enjoyed your room as well as the proximity and the view of the Lichtentaler Allee. Be assured that I will share your very positive comments about the service with all employees of the hotel.

I look forward to welcome you back very soon!

Reviewed December 31, 2013

This hotel is worth every penny. We have stayed here as a couple and as a family 4 or 5 times in the last few years and every time the experience is impeccable. Superb service, magnificent rooms, a degree of comfort most hotels never achieve.. and the spa is unbelievably good. My favorite hotel in the world.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
FrankMarrenbach, Geschäftsführer at Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2014

Dear Madam, dear Sir,

I am delighted to read that you had a memorable time! Recognition is very important to us and I am pleased to see that we met your expectation on that manner.

I look forward to welcome you here again in Baden-Baden at the Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa.

With best regards,

Reviewed December 18, 2013

There is little point in my listing the reasons why this hotel is the best hotel we have stayed in for a long time. Just visit yourself as words will not do it justice. Heaven. We went for the Christmas market which was also one of the prettiest and unique we have been to.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
FrankMarrenbach, Geschäftsführer at Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2013

Dear Madam, dear Sir,

I sincerely hope you had a comfortable journey back home!

Thank you for taking the time to write this comment about your experience at the Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa. I am pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and the Christmas market in Baden-Baden.

It would be my pleasure to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed December 5, 2013

I've stayed there in May 2013, it was on several days.
It was built quite a long time ago, but it's in very good condition - rooms, lobby and especially rest&bar. The staff was very professional with me, they were smiling and atmosphere was very pleasant. Their open terrase is very good and the hotel's park is very nice. There were a lot of people here while I've been there, but the staff tried and did their best in order all the guests receive all that they need - meals or any assistance with destinations, train tickets, etc.
Quite good impression!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Maria I
FrankMarrenbach, Geschäftsführer at Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2013

Dear Maria I,

It is a pleasure to read that your overall experience was a success and that you enjoyed the service and the atmosphere at Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa.

I am looking forward to welcome you here again in Baden-Baden and wish you in the meantime a healthy, prosperous time.

Reviewed December 3, 2013

My husband and i stayed at Brenner's during approximately one week in the end of October/ beginning of November. Arriving at the hotel, we were greeted by the hotel manager, who was already aware that it was our wedding anniversary and upgraded us to a corner apartment, with a beautiful view towards the park.
This is an example of how we were treated during our entire stay there. Extremely attentive and polite staff, always willing to help, with a smile.
The hotel provides its guests with all top class gadgets/amenities, as expected from a hotel of this level. Brenner's has a charming old World ambiance and our room was spacious, super comfortable, with perfect acoustic isolation and great beds and pillows (again, as expected). However, i think that what makes all the difference is the service provided.
The concierges were extremely helpful, and suggested us to visit ( we had rented a car) a village nearby whose name is Gegenbach. It is a real gem, and we would never had discovered it by ourselves.
The hotel location is wonderful, with a private access to the allee.
During my life I have had the opportunity to stay at different luxury hotels ( chain-owned or not) throughout the world, but I don't remember to be so well treated...it was difficult to say goodbye to Baden Baden and to Brenner's.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Fernanda G

Dear Madam, Dear Sir,

I sincerely hope you had a comfortable journey back home and still keep some good memories of your wedding anniversary in Baden-Baden.

Today, I would like to sincerely thank you for the kind words you found for our hotel and our employees. To know that you felt at ease with the service and the atmosphere is what we intend to achieve with our daily work and gives us great pleasure.

I am always glad to read such positive feedback and it was a great pleasure for me to forward your generous compliments to our employees. Please be assured that they all enjoyed hearing how satisfied you were during your stay.

I would be very delighted to welcome you back again in the near future.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

Brenner's Park-Hotel is in the tradition of the old grand hotels, with all the modern updates.
the staff is very friendly and helpful - instead of telling you where the dining room is, for example, they will take you.

Our room was very spacious and overlooked the park. The hotel is in easy walking distance to the center of town and to the Casino. we ate in the hotel, but also at near-by restaurants, all which were excellent.

Besides the casino (Kurhaus) there are many other attractions in Baden Baden: Museums, theatre. walks and trips in the Black Forrest.
The Lichtenthaler Allee is beautiful, and has many benches to rest along ones stroll.

One caveat: the hotel, as well as the restaurants at which we ate were all very expensive, though worth it.

Room Tip: If budget permits, by all means have a room facing the hotel's park
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank IndyMarion
FrankMarrenbach, Geschäftsführer at Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2013

Dear Madam, dear Sir,

I am pleased to know that you enjoyed your room, our exquisite location on the Lichtentaler Allee and the staff of the hotel. It was a great pleasure for me to forward your compliments to our employees. Please be assured that they all enjoyed hearing how satisfied you were during your stay.

It would be my pleasure to welcoming you back again soon.