“Christmas Market”

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Christmas Market”
Reviewed December 31, 2011

nosignposting to market. Walked about a mile to the pedestrianised area and still had difficulty finding markets.This town may be worthwhile visiting in summer. Where are the coach parks near the markets???

Visited December 2011

Haifa, Israel
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“One of the highlights of our vacation”
Reviewed September 16, 2011

We just returned from a vacation in the black forest area. One of the highlights was the segway tour in Baden-Baden. The segway is fairly easy to control and after a short practice we were ready to go. The tour goes through the main sights in Baden-Baden and includes a coffee break that was much appreciated in the cool evening.
A special thanks to Tim, who was like our private guide (we were the only English speaking people in the group) and made this more than just a sightseeing tour of the city.

Visited September 2011
2 Thank dbi30
Atlantic City, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“You'll never forget a City-Seg Tour and this alternative point of view of Baden-Baden!”
Reviewed February 24, 2011

I got a nice advice from my friends in Baden-Baden to do a City-Seg Tour. So i bought two tickets for my girlfriend and myself. Yeah, you could say, 59€/person is a lot of money, but I'm sure you'll get the same opinion about it that I got, after i took part on it on a beautiful saturday.
My girlfriend was a bit afraid of standing on a segway, it looked unsafely and we hadnt a clue about the technology behind it. After our nice guide took us on the segway i couldnt remember of being afraid anymore. I felt like being a hovercraft. And it was so simple.

If you are going for a visit in Baden-Baden, take the chance and take part on a tour!

Visited October 2010