“Great food but no Air Conditioning”

Schneider`s Weinstube & Vinothek
Ranked #2 of 257 Restaurants in Baden-Baden
Cuisines: French, German
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The food was great but the room was so hot and everyone was sweating including the owner Schneider. I asked for vegetables instead of potatoes and received two broccoli and boiled potatoes. We were so hot didn't stay for desert. At least get a ceiling fan or put in a/c

Reviewed July 13, 2018

After a very warm welcome when entering the restaurant the patron treated us to an extended discription of their specials. We got the veal cheek na beef from the grill with matching wines.

The food was delicious, the portions large and the service was very good.

Furthermore the admosphere in the restaurant was very good: lively and cosy.

I recommend Schneider`s Weinstube 100% !

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

Amazing restaurant, family owned small but very welcoming. Ate fantastic mushroom soup, my friend had fish soup, juicy veal cheeks definitely must visit in baden

Reviewed July 6, 2018

My husband and I had dinner at Schneider's while in Baden Baden. The food, atmosphere and service were excellent. We shared entrecote for two - it was memorably good. Would definitely go back.

Reviewed July 5, 2018

We celebrated my husband's birthday here because of the positive TA reviews and at the recommendation of our hotel. It was a great decision - we found the food to be wonderful with attentive and personal attention. My daughter's steak was literally the best she had ever had and the other dishes were equivalently excellent. But what set this lovely family run restaurant apart was the welcome by the owner. It was such a great way to celebrate my husband's birthday and our last night in Baden Baden.