“Very friendly, great service, delicious food.”

Schneider`s Weinstube & Vinothek
Ranked #1 of 227 Restaurants in Baden-Baden
Cuisines: French, German
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very friendly, great service, delicious food.”
Reviewed June 16, 2014 via mobile

After a 10 hour drive we looked on Trip Advisor for where to eat and found here. It lived up to all the reviews. Very friendly staff who provided delicious food and excellent service. I would CERTAINLY eat here again and recommend it to friends.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Nick V

• Hebrew first
Zug, Switzerland
“Good Food”
Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

We visited over a very hot holiday weekend and got one of the last tables for dinner on a saturday night. We were warmly greeted and asked to wait briefly as our table wasn't ready yet. The wait was short indeed and we took our seats. The menu is very varied, changes frequently and was explained to all guests in great detail by the proprietor. Some items wre unavailable but I take that as a sign of freshness and there were plenty of items to chose from. We chose some of the recommended items and were not disappointed. The wine recommendations were also good.

2 Thank Code2
“Just what I was looking for! ”
Reviewed June 4, 2014 via mobile

This small restaurant was recommended to me once I said traditional German food! It did not disappoint!! I walked in at the "right" time to get seated at "the big table" (table 1 seated at a table for 8!) I enjoyed it!! Had the seasonal special with schnitzel and asparagus... Not a fan of asparagus (when my mother made it) but this was amazing! Great service, great good! Couldn't have asked for a better evening!!

1 Thank Rucklvl
Lytham St Anne's, United Kingdom
“A good reason to visit baden Baden”
Reviewed June 2, 2014

The reason why we liked this restaurant was because of the excellent host Herr Schneider as well as the food and setting.

We booked this restaurant by phone after seeing it highly rated on Tripadvisor. When we arrived at the correct time the restaurant was completely full and a quick glance at the bookings confirmed my fear that our reservation had not been noted.

Despite this Mr Schneider persuaded us to have drinks at the bar which were not charged for and found us a table after 30mins wait. He then produced a fantastic meal and was always on hand to check that we were happy.

In my opinion there are hundreds of good restaurants around but a host that turns a disaster into a success is difficult to find.

We will definitely return to Baden Baden and Schneider's Weinstube will be the first place we eat.

• Visited May 2014
Moscow, Russia
“One of the best culinary experience in Baden-Baden”
Reviewed May 22, 2014

We visited Schneider`s Weinstube & Vinothek twice during our visit to Baden-Baden in May 2014. We were welcomed personally by the owner Herr Schneider, it was very nice. The atmosphere of the weinstube is very comfortable and peaceful. During our first visit I took a spicy soup with salmon - it was sooooo good and unusual, I would suggest it! The second our visit was my birthday. Herr Schneider and his team created a unique comfortable and warm atmosphere. We had a wonderful dinner consisting of fish and beef starters, absolutely fantastic lamb, schnitzel, martosca deserts and wine. It was one of my best culinary experiences ever. This is a must-visit place in Baden-Baden.

• Visited May 2014