“Good Good, horrible service.”
Review of Cafe Koenig

Cafe Koenig
Ranked #1 of 7 Dessert in Baden-Baden
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 23, 2019 via mobile

After eat, I call the waiter 4x, she looked at me and pretend that I was not there. After 3 minutos os waiting to pay, I got the menu again, checked on what I have eat, put the money in the table and left.

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed January 28, 2019 via mobile

Maybe it’s not best of the bests yet still, the food, sweets, cookies and pastries’s greatly fantastic here

Reviewed December 25, 2018

I visited the place again with my family. the ambience is still nice and calm, very traditional. Everybody ordered a different breakfast. The service was quick, friendly and efficient. The breakfast and the omelettes were tasty. I will come back if I stay in Baden-Baden.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed November 30, 2018 via mobile

It's very nice, quite highly priced, quite touristy, but very high quality and great selections.

A Baden-Baden classic. Also best Black Forest Cherry cake in town.

1  Thank hansi-de1968
Reviewed November 20, 2018

We decided to try Cafe Koenig for breakfast and were pleasantly surprised by how good it was. My husband enjoyed scrambled eggs with ham, while I had fried eggs and ham. We loved the fresh bread, fresh orange juice, coffee and hot chocolate. Service was friendly and prompt and the prices were less expensive than at our hotel. I'd go back, especially to try the delightful looking pastries.