“A wonderful Find!”
Review of Mosquito-Bar

Mosquito-Bar
Ranked #16 of 276 Restaurants in Baden-Baden
Description: We are a cosy café offering breakfast and small dishes. A bar for people like you and me to spend a little time and enjoy. We do a friendly job serving quality products to fair prices. You are welcome to join us...
Reviewed February 15, 2019 via mobile

I visited here when my plans changed. The staff especially Flo, were super friendly and so helpful. I had a cheeseburger which was a welcome addition to my evening and the beer was tasty and well
Priced. Each member of staff welcomed me when I returned the next day and the fact I spoke no German didn’t phase them at all, they were happy to give me local tourist sites and a few recommendations you won’t find in the tourist book too! I can honestly say that this bar, although very new, has the opportunity to be here for a long time as long as people visit it. Good background music, great seating and friendly staff and tasty food make this one of my highlights in Baden-Baden.
I hope to return soon and this will be my first stip! This English girl who was feeling a bit flustered and lost felt very at home at this charming bar.
Cheers mosquito bar!

Date of visit: February 2019
Chris E, Geschäftsführer at Mosquito-Bar, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2019

Hello Hayleymonger1981,
we're so happy to hear that you like our concept. Enjoy your stay and I hope to welcome you again soon. Chris

Reviewed February 14, 2019 via mobile

Lovely fresh breakfast with friendly service. A more youthful (and reasonably priced) vibe than the Baden-Baden usual- we definitely recommend!

Date of visit: February 2019
Chris E, Geschäftsführer at Mosquito-Bar, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2019

Hello Sue H,
thanx a lot for this nice recommendation. Hope to see you again. Chris

Reviewed January 7, 2019 via mobile

The service was exceptional - we can’t speak German but our waiter’s English was excellent and he was very friendly and efficient. The food was great too and well priced - we had the chicken tika masala and a cheeseburger. Hopefully we can one day return to the beautiful town of Baden-Baden and visit Mosquito again.

Date of visit: January 2019
Chris E, Geschäftsführer at Mosquito-Bar, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2019

Hello nicholidayz,
thanx a lot for your nice review. Enjoy your stay in Germany. and hope to see you some day in Australia. Chris

Reviewed December 9, 2018 via mobile

This is a very nice place in the middle of the city centre at Baden Baden. Offers a variety of food options including Indian Food!
Service was great - the lady serving us was really sweet! Decor is very nice and seating options are varied.
Nice, comfortable place with very warm service!

Date of visit: December 2018
Paradise819928, Geschäftsführer at Mosquito-Bar, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2018

Hello MayDog,
thank you for your review. I hope you enjoy your stay in Germany and we'll see again.
Chris

Reviewed November 22, 2018 via mobile

Walked around after visiting the thermal baths and stumbled across this amazing place! Great Illy coffee and very pretty decor. Just the place for international friends to relax and have a drink (they have alcohol too if you and your friends have a toss up on whether you want coffee or cocktails). Shout out to Chris for being such a wonderful barista/bartender!

Ps - if you like scenic views, the old castle and new castle hike is a must do! :)

Date of visit: November 2018
Paradise819928, Geschäftsführer at Mosquito-Bar, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2018

Hello OoooglyFoogly,
thanx for your nice review and as i can guess you liked the hike to the castles...
Enjoy your stay and hope to see you and your friends again. Chris