“Wanted to eat here twice”
Review of La Casserole

La Casserole
Ranked #7 of 242 Restaurants in Baden-Baden
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 12, 2013

We had a great meal with a cozy and quiet atmosphere. My husband and I had leg of lamb and our friend had chicken. It was excellent. We tried to go back again on Friday night and the placed was packed. I suggest a reservation. It is a small place and we we're glad we found it.

1  Thank Marilyn N

Reviewed April 1, 2013

Every time we stop by in Baden-Baden we eat here. The food is just delicious, the hot chocolate cake is awesome and the atmosphere is nice and welcoming.

Great food for a good price. I'm really surprised this place is not top 3 in Baden-Baden.

1  Thank viusil
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Our hotel owner suggested this wonderful restaurant. It is a cozy place with carefully chosen furnishings. The waitress was very helpful as we chose the poulet/Basque and krauterbut or roasted beef ( I think). The chicken was my choice and was delicious and the vegetables were served in the round and cut in small pieces and drizzled with butter to perfection. As you can tell I loved the place. The meal with salad was 38 Euros not including the beverages and the 19% tax that is tacked on to all restaurant bills. The restaurant is located in the pedestrian area and easy to get to.

1  Thank Madisongirl2106
Reviewed August 17, 2012

We loved this place sitting outside on the pavement watching the many passing tourists and Baden Baden hoipolloi, some one with their dogs on leads, waitng for our delicious freshly cooked french inspired food.
I had an amazing tomato salad to start and some great tasting duck. Lovely wine and hospitality and would really recommend.

Reviewed June 17, 2012

My husband and I went for dinner here and I was pleasantly surprised at what amazing quality the food was! I had a greek salad and it was by far my favourite greek salad that I have ever eaten. My husband had the rocket salad and absolutely adored it! Our entree's were also very tasty, I had the house chicken (I cannot remember the name exactly) and hubby had a steak and both were delightful! We were so happy to have eaten here. Baden Baden has many amazing restaurants so we were glad that we stumbled upon this place! Très bien!!