“Delicious!!! ”

Ranked #27 of 275 Restaurants in Baden-Baden
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 21, 2018 via mobile

Found this gem after heading for Leo’s and feeling less enthusiastic about the vibe there. Admittedly, as a vegetarian, I can be a little picky. Garibaldis took us with no reservation on a Sunday night. Absolutely phenonemal pasta dishes... I had tagliatelle with truffles... which tasted like cacio e Pepe and rivaled the best I had in Rome last year. So so good. Husband had penne with sliced beef and devoured every bite (and finished mine). House red was fine and we enjoyed our meal there very much.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed September 10, 2018 via mobile

We walked past this Italian restaurant during the day and it looked busy with a nice menu and specials. We decided to pop back for our evening meal opting for a starter and main. Buffalo mozzarella to start and a special of Octopus and my wife had lamb chops.

During our meal an elderly couple who came in before us ate, drank and left. Our experience was slow we were asked during our meal if the food was ok and it was tasty and well presented.

However we would have had after dinner drinks or desert but waited a further 25 minutes after our mains plates were cleared with no table service so we requested the bill from some random person behind the bar and left.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

Ate here in the late afternoon after hiking south of Lichtental. The food was very solid Italian. I ordered La’Insalata Greco and the Bolognese pasta, plus a couple of beers. It was great after a long day of walking.

However, there were some major bee issues out on the patio. Two groups nearby ended up losing drinks due to drowning bees, and they eventually ran inside because they were starting to get swarmed. I did not have as bad of an issue, but I did end up killing one on my plate.

Reviewed August 25, 2018 via mobile

The pizza was delicious, the wine refreshing and the service was excellent. Couldn’t ask for much more. The other dishes passing us looked very good also and smelled amazing. If you’re looking for a genuine Italian then this is it.

Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

We had a typical italian starter. And a secundi platti as main course. Bavet Bolognese and Ravioli. Very good. The white wine, a Lugano, was to warm. So I was given ice. Oké. Wenn I payed, we received a Grappa on the house. That was not usual. With or without the grappa. I liked this italian restaurant very much. A real recommender!