“Great drinks on the terrace in the sun”

RIZZI WineBistro & Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 244 Restaurants in Baden-Baden
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Bar scene
Reviewed May 2, 2014 via mobile

Great venue, fun people and good drinks. Food was nibbles as mainly drinking and was nice but not great. Top place to chill in an evening!

Reviewed March 24, 2014

waiting time to be placed on the terrasse (no other customer waiting to be placed - rest/terrasse half empty): 5 minutes
waiting time for menu card: 5 minutes, waiter however had no time for us to order aperitif!!
10 minutes later: order passed for dinner + aperitif, I ordered T-bone Steak medium rare (menu card says: waiting time: 30 minutes, great I have time to finish my aperitif) and I asked for wine card (received within 5 minutes).
10 minutes later (!!!) I received my T-bone: blue inside and with fried potatoes instead of puree as mentionned on the menu card!!!!!
10 minutes later somebody passed by to get the choice for the wine. I refused as I already finished my meal !!!
The title on the bill says: Das Leben ist schön. (life is nice). Yes, but somewhere else I must say. Never again.

6  Thank guylux
Reviewed March 9, 2014

We ate here at the recommendation of a friend. Our hotel was 5 mins away and it is in a great location on a small creek. One of our party had a terrible meal...it was the ravioli and it was doughy and seemed undercooked. When we told our waiter he said he would tell the chef but largely seemed uninterested. The rest of our meals were quite tasty. Overall the service was okay...lots of waiting time to get his attention so maybe they were understaffed. Overall we would it a 6 out of 10. Disappointed.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

Rizzi is a very busy place, but the food was excellent, and not even outrageous.
We had good service and enjoyed the egening

Reviewed November 5, 2013

It was a Saturday night in July and the place was jammed. I chose the place for the garden view, but had to settle for the only table left, which was quite far from the pretty lawn. The food was not very special but ok. However, the young waiters were quite inexperienced (slow service) and unable to recommend anything. I think the place may be far better on a week night or for lunch.The garden view is delightful.