“Very good ”

Reserve a Table
Thu, 6/27
8:00 PM
Ranked #35 of 278 Restaurants in Baden-Baden
Description: Moriki Signifies Forest And Vital Energy Featuring Modern Pan-asian Cuisine. A Table For Two Or A Table To Share, Private Dining Room And Contemporary Art. Multiple Awards In Frankfurt.
Reviewed February 18, 2019 via mobile

Despite all of the mixed reviews and bad reviews of service, we decided to give this place a try. We were very glad we did. Manager was very professional and gave us a lovely table. The waiter who took care of us was handsome, charming and on top of everything. Food was amazing. Best giozas ever by the way!!!

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed January 9, 2019 via mobile

We ate here last week & had a tremendous experience. Extremely high quality & great-tasting food, with the best sushi I've had. The menu has a variety of options that should in my opinion suit a wide range of tastes, & the service is fast & friendly. The whole place has a high quality feel. Would definitely go back when we're next in town!

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed January 2, 2019 via mobile

No doubt about it, the food is amazing. Been here 3 times in the past 2 weeks and consistently the staff is incredible rude. Don’t look at you, don’t smile, not attentive, don’t make you feel welcome, long waits, throw menu on table, don’t clean tables. I thought there was a hidden cam somewhere the first time as i never experienced such unprofessional service in any restaurant around the world. Came back here as it is the only restaurant in the hotel and the food is good.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed December 26, 2018

My family was planned to celebrate the 60th Birthday of my wife in the Moriki. I reserved a table and mentioned in the reservation that we plan to bring a small dog with us. A few hours later I got a confirmation from the restaurant and my sentence about the dog was included as "special requirement of the guest". We arrived on time including the dog. I was not allowed to enter the restaurant. Obviously nobody was reading my remark. The waiter was unfriendly. No excuse. No attempt to find a solution to turn the problem into a creative solution. It was raining and my family had to find another place for dinner.
I fully understand if a restaurant is not willing to accept dogs. If they would not have accepted my reservation I would have no issue. But they accepted and confirmed. I don't think this is how a restaurant should treat their guests.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed September 18, 2018 via mobile

This is by far the best Japanese restaurant in Baden-Baden.
A lot of fresh choices and very nice preparations in a fantastic and sofisticated environment

Date of visit: September 2018