All reviews small river black forest balcony wifi centre
Selected filters
Reviewed August 14, 2015

I stayed at this hotel in mid July at the end of a motorcycle touring holiday. The setting of the hotel is stunning and the owners were very accommodating, even making space in their own garage to park our bikes over night.
Our rooms were spotlessly clean and very comfortable with a balcony overlooking a small river at the rear. The whole area of the Black Forest is beautiful and i would very much like to return for another visit and if i do i will definitely stay at this hotel again.

Date of stay: July 2015
Reviewed July 1, 2015 via mobile

We went to this hotel the night 30 of june to the 1st of July. Modern rooms... Very comfortable beds... Delicious breakfast... Everything great. The bathrooms are modern too... Well, the only thing bad were the mosquitos ;)

Date of stay: July 2015
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 21, 2015

Renovated throughout by the new owners before opening in September 2014 this family owned and run boutique hotel manages to achieve the personal service and attention to detail that the corporates find hard to deliver.

Thank you Liliana and family.

Room tip: Rooms at the rear of the property overlook a running stream (which appeals to me as I grew up at the oceanside).
Date of stay: June 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank MonticelloSydney
Reviewed May 25, 2015

Warm and friendly welcome from the owners who could not have been more helpful.
Very well appointed rooms ( stayed two nights - one on our outbound trip to Austria and the second night on our return journey to the UK.
Very conveniently located in a wonderfully quiet location within easy driving distance of the centre of Baden Baden.
Fabulous buffet breakfast included in the room cost.

Date of stay: May 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 24, 2013

I arrived at the hotel after a reservation that was done several months ago and found the hotel closed.
The reason given is a severe illness of the owner (aren't htere other employees?).
I was turned to the hotel in front who mentioned to me that as the owner tried to relocate me in other hotel without success, I could only sleep alone in the hotel for the booked 3 nights.
No other chance. I asked why I did not receive any email or phone call to let me know but the person in charge to hand me the hotel keys did not know.
I tried to relocate without success due to a congress in town for that week.
I had to sleep in a cold and extremely dirty room (bugs around).
When I checked out I asked if they had thought about some sort of compensation through a reduction in price and the reply was no!
Do not go there. The Hotel is closed.

Date of stay: October 2013