“Brilliant ski tuition”

Evolution 2 Val d'Isere
More attraction details
Owner description: Evolution 2 is an award winning ski & adventure school that in it's +25 year history has become one of the most respected independent schools in the French Alps. We offer a personal approach to learning with small group sizes and English speaking instructors who are specialists in their field. Our emphasis is on real progression and FUN! We also offer a wide range of winter and summer activities.
Reviewed April 22, 2014

The best ski school I've ever used. I did group morning lessons, in a small group. Our Italian instructor Jimmy was perfect with praising everyone's good technique and helping us correct our faults.

Reviewed April 3, 2014

I had 5 mornings of (intermediate) tuition with Marc from Evo 2. He was a great instructor, very enthusiastic and highly motivational - ski like an eagle!. I had not skied for over 10 years and by the end of the week was managing red runs. During the week you get videoed and your technique is critiqued - useful for improving your technique. If you;re lucky Pippa might even manage to capture the moment you fall over!! Well worth booking with Evo 2 to improve your technique. Thanks everyone.

1  Thank Kave_Troll
Reviewed March 31, 2014

We had David as our instructor, I hadn't skied for a long time and others in our group were complete beginners. David was very patient and took the time to build everyones confidence. He showed us around the particular ski runs that were appropriate for us, and as the week progressed we ventured further and with our growing confidence (thanks to his excellent tutoring and 1:1 assistance) we started to manage the harder slopes, enabling us to venture out with confidence on our own. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend David, the other instructors, including Pippa, and we are all hoping to return next year. Thanks to all of you.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

My children, my wife and I, all had great lessons with Evolution. The instructors were all very good and made the week fun, our skiing improved fast. My instructor was Giorgio, really liked him, very much a local (I do not think the English should be taking their jobs) and a very talented sportsman in his time, now in his 50's.
I was in the perfect parallel red group. By the end of the week my parallel skiing and carving was much improved. We did reds and blues. The pistes in Val are challenging. He did not spend too much time on long theory lessons but demanded we keep close, following his tracks. We had a free video session that showed me I was not quite the suave and skilful skier I had at first imagined! It was very useful.
The only real criticism I had with the whole week, was the lack of a gathering at the end and a drink together. With ESF in Morzine this had been a great way of rounding off the week.

Reviewed March 30, 2014

well organised, good english spoken by instructors. Very good lessons and groups kept to max of 8, I was fortunate to be in group of 4.