Stayed one week in the end of March. Possibly the best skiing of my life! The hotel itself is around 15 mins walk from the town centre but there are free buses/vans that take you there and back which is very handy. The hotel has a very nice swimming pool/sauna complex. Rooms are small and clean (typical club Med) and the ski room is very nice and the ski in/out is a plus. The reception area in not so well staffed though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renowned worldwide, this Savoyard resort has attracted champions for years. Val d'Isere has always inspired adventures on a peerless ski domain. The Village's vast terrace unfurls at the foot of the slopes for gentle siestas in the sun. Its wood and stone facade merges into the preserved decor of the resort's traditional chalets. Within these walls, clad in warm colours and fine materials, the sophisticated service and elegant living spaces make your stay truly exceptional. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med so you can book your Club Med Val d'Isere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Val d`Isere - La Legettaz Hotel
- Val D'isère Club Med
- Club Med Val d Isère
- Club Med Val D'Isere France/Savoie