We travelled as a group of six (three couples) in the last week of March 2012 and had an absolutely incredible holiday. This was thanks in large part to the superb location and amenities offered by CM, notably the efficient ski hire service and delicious food presented daily. I completely agree with the previous review regarding the positives about this CM (having also travelled with CM before) but could not disagree more with the comments about the attitudes of the GO's. Our tour party found them to be incredibly attentive and helpful, with perhaps the exception of a few of them where the language barrier seemed to be more of an issue. Every one of our queries were handled efficiently and I was particularly impressed to have a number of them seek us out on our final day to say goodbye.
In summary, this is a truly remarkable CM which I would happily recommend to anyone who is looking for a skiing holiday to remember. Congratulations to Eric, and his team, on a job well done.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renowned worldwide, this Savoyard resort has attracted champions for years. Val d'Isere has always inspired adventures on a peerless ski domain. The Village's vast terrace unfurls at the foot of the slopes for gentle siestas in the sun. Its wood and stone facade merges into the preserved decor of the resort's traditional chalets. Within these walls, clad in warm colours and fine materials, the sophisticated service and elegant living spaces make your stay truly exceptional. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med so you can book your Club Med Val d'Isere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Val d`Isere - La Legettaz Hotel
- Val D'isère Club Med
- Club Med Val d Isère
- Club Med Val D'Isere France/Savoie