I have been to Tignes/Val d Isere many times but this was my best skiing trip ever, superb conditions, charming but elegant Club Village and the slopes are out of this world. Had the best ski week ever, did nearly all the slopes and off piste skiing there is in Val d'Isere and went over to the Grand Motte several Times. La Vallee Perdu, Col Pers, Col de l'Iseran, you name it we did it with a charming ski guide from the Ecole de Ski Francaise named Serge, could not have been more professional and polite.
The village is first class, though the food offer could have been a bit more select, particularly the bar food served was a bit meagre, but then the free drinks at the bar and at the restaurant and the totally delightful staff of the club more than made up for the smallish rooms and the fact that the club is a little at the edge of the village.
Can't wait to go back, have the post holiday blues already.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renowned worldwide, this Savoyard resort has attracted champions for years. Val d'Isere has always inspired adventures on a peerless ski domain. The Village's vast terrace unfurls at the foot of the slopes for gentle siestas in the sun. Its wood and stone facade merges into the preserved decor of the resort's traditional chalets. Within these walls, clad in warm colours and fine materials, the sophisticated service and elegant living spaces make your stay truly exceptional. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med so you can book your Club Med Val d'Isere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Val d`Isere - La Legettaz Hotel
- Val D'isère Club Med
- Club Med Val d Isère
- Club Med Val D'Isere France/Savoie