Three families stayed there for the midterm break, we paid a very high price for this holiday.
The car park had no elevator to the rooms or reception.
The rooms open out to an open air corridor....think about that when the temperature is minus 10!!!
the bedroom walls were filthy, there were used band aids in one bed, we had to make the beds and clean the rooms ourselves, the rooms are cramped and uncomfortable, you would not put your bare feet on the floor. There was no bar area or any where comfortable to relax. When you did have your ski boots on the only way out of the hotel to the lifts was down a flight of steel steps with the melting snow dripping on you!
This is for students only!!!!!the resort itself is great, good skiing , good food, child friendly etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A friendly, authentic village resort. In the heart of "The Espace Killy" ski area. A totally refurbished residence with a south-east exposure ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pierre & Vacances Residence La Daille reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maeva Residence La Daille Hotel
- Pierre & Vacances Residence La Daille France/Savoie