“Friendly Hotel with Great Location”
Review of Hotel Le Parc

Hotel Le Parc
and 1 more site!
Hotel Le Parc
Ranked #36 of 39 Hotels in Val d'Isere
Sutton Coldfield
“Friendly Hotel with Great Location”
Reviewed February 19, 2006

I stayed at the hotel for a long weekend and the location was great - right in the village centre with the restaurants, bars and the skiing all within a short walk. Rooms were a decent size with really comfy beds and great showers, we had a balcony looking onto the mountains also. The staff and manageress Annie were really friendly and genuinely nice people.
Next time I go back to Val D'Isere I know were I want to stay !

• Stayed February 2006
1 Thank supernuggetman

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed November 23, 2002

I am writing about Le Parc Hotel to help those traveling to Val d'Isere to ski ,to help you pick a hotel that will make your trip more convenient and enjoyable. First, my trip in 2003 will be my 4th in row annually to Val, the best ski resort in the world, and staying at Le Parc. Mme. Bertrand-Deu is such a nice lady and runs a nice, modest and friendly hotel. Hotel is centrally located and just steps away from all buses going in each direction of mountain to take you directly to lifts. No need to walk the streets to get to the lifts. Also the hotel is just a few minute walk to all shopping and restaurants (2-3 minutes). This bed and breakfast with a 3 Star rating is the most reasonably priced in my opinion and if you request a room on street side you will face the famous Face de Belevarde 1992 Olympic downhill run.

As I mentioned, this is a modest hotel and not fancy. The hotel and rooms are very clean and comfortable. The breakfast is excellant. The service is great. The atmosphere is very friendly. I would not even entertain the thought of staying at another hotel. E-mail me if I can help with your stay. I feel I know the resort just as it is my own backyard now.

Larry