“Lobster & Champagne Lunch”
Review of La Perdrix Blanche - CLOSED

La Perdrix Blanche
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

Arrived in Val d'Isere too early to check into Chalet Montana so headed straight out for lobster and champagne lunch. My husband and eldest daughter had delicious mussels in garlic and the little girls had great pizzas. Lovely ambiance, super efficient service and a great table in the window. 300 € bill, but what do you expect in Val d'Isere.!

1  Thank Fiona H

Reviewed March 30, 2013

Popped in without a reservation and were seated at the front. For starters we ordered winkles and whelks (bulots). The waiter suggested two portions of whelks which I went along with assuming the portions to be on the small side. On arrival the portions were huge and despite many of the winkles being impossible to winkle (I suspect over boiled or simply shy), we left some whelks to ensure room for main course. Main course was great, both lobster and sushi being well presented and tasty. Service was polite but a bit sloppy, reminder required for bread and both wine and soy sauce spilled on the table. Coffee was great although surprised the bar didn't have Tia Maria. Pricing ok but felt oversold on the starters. I would recommend booking as this restaurant filled very quickly after we arrived. Toilets could do with a refurb and clearer signage !

Reviewed March 24, 2013

It's been eight years since I was last in La Predrix Blanche and I was happy to find it's still a really good restaurant that's managed to keep itself fresh by evolving.

The waiting staff are friendly and personable and are happy to engage in a bit of banter with customers.

The menu is large and varied with everything from sushi to pizzas. Both myself and my wife opted for the pizzas which were great.

For a casual dining experience that's reasonably priced, you won't go far wrong with this place.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

We had a booking at Le Canyon but they were so rude stating we were not booked in we left. By sheer luck we got a table for two at This restaurant. Service was friendly and efficient, we ordered the fillet steak and it was absolutely gorgeous. The only negative would be the proximity our table was to two other tables but because they pack people in we were able to get a table without a prior booking. Highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed February 22, 2013

The best meal in val d'isere village. Excellent sushi and the steak is perfect. Great vibe and always busy - book in advance!