Just returned from a wonderful one-week family ski vacation at the Hotel Christiania in Val d'Isere and warmly recommend this hotel. Situated very close to the ski slopes, the Christiania has a cosy, Alpine atmosphere yet fully deserves its five stars. Our rooms were clean and comfortable, with balconies overlooking the mountains, and the lobby was large and inviting. As for the food, breakfast was excellent and dinner was truly outstanding - with a delicious salad and hors d'oeuvre buffet that we all looked forward to all day long. However, what truly makes this hotel special is the exceptional service and professional, friendly staff. It is unusual to encounter such a high level of service and we were particularly impressed by the wait staff and the front desk, all of whom went out of their way to ensure that we feel welcomed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Christiania Hotel is a Hotel located at 100 meters from the slops departure and also 100 meters from the Village Center.The Christiania has 69 rooms and Suite. There is a spa, which is composed by a indoor swimming pool, a sauna and a hammam. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Christiania reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Christiania Hotel Val d Isère
- Hotel Christiania France/Savoie