So much fun! A quick walk to the slopes and an incredibly friendly and helpful front desk. We had two kids with us and needed to move room - very helpful. Beds are soooo comfortable. We booked Hal board and enjoyed breakfast nd dinner each dy over the week. Be cautios of rooms above the night club. If you want he five star rooms you will need to reserve and pay for them. Pool area and spa are lovely and worth a visit. Kids felt welcome as kids room was calm and well run.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Christiania Hotel is a Hotel located at 100 meters from the slops departure and also 100 meters from the Village Center.The Christiania has 69 rooms and Suite. There is a spa, which is composed by a indoor swimming pool, a sauna and a hammam. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Christiania reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Christiania Hotel Val d Isère
- Hotel Christiania France/Savoie