Tripadvisor
Val d'Isere
Open today: 8:00 AM - 7:30 PM
Review Highlights
Great skiing experience

A great school and ski shop in the very center of Val D’isere. Super experienced and super nice... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Akatananusi
Val d'Isere, France
via mobile
Excellence, the instructor Gogo and Shop

We returned to Val in the New Year and know it very well. We were delighted to be again under the... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
janewW1880SG

All reviews an absolute pleasure ski school boot fitting skis team holiday mountains guide skiing val
Selected filters
Reviewed January 13, 2020

Thank you to Guillame, who managed to make the experience of buying new boots an absolute pleasure. He was patient, helpful and very knowledgeable; and the whole experience was stress free. The poor guy helped my husband one evening (New Years Eve!!) and I the next, so we were in there about 4 hours collectively I think! I would highly recommend them if you are in need of new boots!

Reviewed January 9, 2020

We are a family of five Australians and the Val-di’Isère Prosneige ski shop looked after all our ski gear and lessons, at a reasonable price. Their service was great. English speakers who made us feel welcome and pampered us with personalised boot fittings and ski lessons, that contributed to everyone improving their skiing and having a great holiday.

Reviewed January 9, 2020 via mobile

The ideal place to hire ski gear and get lessons. The guys working there go the extra mile. They even played Aussie music while we put on our ski boots.

Reviewed January 4, 2020 via mobile

Such a nice team. Everyone there is absolutely amazing and helpful! I would highly recommend them for all of your skiing and snowboard needs! I will continue to use them on future visits.

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed January 1, 2020 via mobile

I bought my daughter some new ski boots in UK, her first couple days she suffered numb feet, she’s a good skier.

Guillmare fitted custom insoles, customised the boot lining and cured all her problems.

Whilst there he notice how tight I buckled my boots and when checked I agreed to change for new boots, I told him the type of skiing I liked and he chose a boot which he fitted.

Next day the difference in my skiing was amazing, we returned next day for some minor adjustments which he carried out.

Guillmare is extremely helpful and knowledgeable and takes boot fitting to a different level and I thoroughly recommend

Date of experience: December 2019