The chalet itself was well located. Beds were reasonably comfortable. Good bathrooms &plenty of high pressure hot water! (Very slow) free wifi internet. Graham and Jonny made a great team & were excellent chalet hosts.
On the negative side:
1) the stairs to the basement where the steam room. showers and pool table are located are steep and slippery and has no hand rail to protect it. One of our group slipped and broke his shoulder on the way down. We raised the issue of dangerous stairs to the Ski Power UK office and asked that a hand rail be installed. They were very dismissive and refused. Nice chalet - but the Ski Power UK office customer service (both before and during the trip) left alot to be desired. The steps would not have passed UK H&S legislation.
2) The chalet is right next to the road and a bright street light. Rooms did not get dark at night. There is noise every night from drunk late night revellers coming back. Check the pools of vomit outside the Club Med hotel just up the road where people have had just a bit too much.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This fabulous chalet are the dream ticket for any keen skier’s holiday: ski-in / ski-out, high quality accommodation and comfort, every room with en suite facilities, a quiet location, yet still convenient for the resort centre....what more could you ask?! ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Chalet Danielle France/Savoie