Some positives before I discuss the negatives. The positives are:
(1) Free Car Parking
(2) Free Wifi (albeit not a brillant network)
(3) Nice Friendly staff
(4) Close to City Centre
(1) Very tired hotel - I read on this website that it had been renovated - but its looks old and tired and needs a second renovation. I was very surprised because I have stayed at some Kyriads before and found this to be good - but this one isn't
(2) Smoking - Whilst there are no smoking signs everywhere, there was a horrible stench of cigarette smoke on the corridors - perhaps something to do with ashtrays attached to the wall every 100 metres and in the elevators. My room even contained an ashtray with a no smoking sign (very bizarre). The stench of smoke was so bad, I decided not to eat in the restaurant
(3) Basic toilet and showering facilities.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Kyriad Saint Etienne Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.