Hotel Chalet d'Antoine
Lodge Park(Megeve)
  • Restaurant
  • Pool
  • Pool
All reviewssimon butler skiingski tuitionnext yearskiing holidayfantastic weeksecond to noneafternoon teahome from homeother guestsgreat funfantastic skiingexcellent holidaydietary requirementscakeshis teamin houseoff piste
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Fabulous place, really nice and friendly staff, specially Pete the manager who was really helpful. This place feels so homely. We had a fabulous time. Good breakfast: loved the warm pain au chocolat, local cheese and "charcuterie". We'll definitely go back there.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Laurence J
Reviewed June 7, 2013

We have recently returned from a fabulous long weekend to celebrate our wedding anniversary at this hotel in the beautiful resort of Megeve. The service, food and accommodation all exceeded my expectations and I can't thank Pete, the manager enough for helping with all the extra details which made our stay so memorable. Hotel is clean, bright and beautifully furnished, whilst giving a real traditional feel. We spent our weekend cycling and walking and will definitely return to sample the skiing this winter. Jane L, Redhill, Surrey.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Fantastic few days away. Great location and accomodation. Very friendly atmosphere and all our needs catered for. Excellent cuisine and the chef very kindly adjusted the menu to suit our daughter's dietary requirements. All the staff were very friendly and helpful and may I say child friendly. Would highly recommend staying at the Chalet d'Antoine.

Room Tip: Family rooms are very spacious
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Last minute few days away and had a great time. The staff at Chalet Dantoine were excellent. Peter the manager could not be more helpful.
Had a walk in the mountains and should have taken my skis so much snow still.
Thanks to all

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed May 31, 2013

We stayed here for our family holiday, i went with my mum, dad and sister, we had so much fun, met lots of nice people and the staff and food were exceptional. I will definitely be wanting to come back next year as I learnt so much from my ski sessions too and felt that I'd really improved. Loved the fact that we were all put into similar standards but now I'm better than my mum and dad! Thanks Simon Butler!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family