Flocons de Sel has eight rooms and an apartment attached to the restaurant of the same name, which was awarded three Michelin stars in 2012. It is 4km outside the town of Megeve, perched on a hillside and with beautiful views over the surrounding mountains and woodland. The room I stayed at (room 3) was not particularly large and was not that well lit, but it did have a balcony with a pretty view, and a small lounge alongside the bedroom. The shower was excellent and the bathroom quite large, the bed comfortable. Breakfast, incidentally, is superb, since croissants are made from scratch in the restaurant kitchen, and a warm peach flan was magnificent. There is a spa here, but I was only staying one night so did not have time to take advantage of it. Service was fine, though bear in mind that this is a small place so, for example, the reception desk is not always staffed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kristine and Emmanuel Renaut invite you to discover the Flocons de Sel: spacious, comfortable, authentic to escape the daily routine, why not come for dinner or simply for a massage or beauty car in our spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your Relais & Chateaux Flocons de Sel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Relais And Chateaux Flocons De Sel
- Relais & Chateaux Flocons De Sel Hotel