O.K. My French isn't that good so I'll continue in English.....I stayed here with a group of friends in February for a skiing holiday and I have to say, that overall we were very satisfied. Yes, the apartments are small but as we have discovered over the years, French skiing accommodation is never generous unless you pay over £300 per night ! Two of us stayed in an apartment which allegedly sleeps four...no chance ! However I slept in the main bedroom (very comfortable bed) whilst my colleague slept on the 'pull out' bed in the small lounge area. We had a great stay, using the kitchen area before breakfast and apres, apres ski ! The apartment was fine for the two of us, very clean and quiet with lovely views of Mont D'Arbois from the balcony. The other three in our party shared a similar room which proved the point that two people is enough in these particular type of rooms. However I do believe that there are larger apartments available here which would probably sleep three of four comfortably. So to breakfast........first day....rubbish...staff seemed to be semi comatosed, coffee, when it did arrive was warm even though I attempted to ask for coffee..tres chaud and scrambled egg arrived at the buffet when we had finished ! From then on things did improve with a good selection of hot and cold offerings and the staff seemed to have had taken some performance enhancing substance ( an opinion not an observation ) !!! The location was very peaceful involving a short walk to the Jaillet ski lift...great uncrowded area by the way. The bus stop to the centre and to the other two main areas was only a five minute walk with buses arriving every ten to fifteen minutes. A steady 20 to 30 minute walk (depending on the depth of snow) to the charming village centre where you need a second mortgage in some eateries. Very upmarket, enchanting, relaxed atmosphere, not really an apres ski resort. Still very nice all the same. So back to base......The aparthotel has a cosy bar on the first floor which is great for relaxing over a few beers. Some tried the outside pool......not for me though, going from 25 degrees to minus 5 doesn't really appeal to my creaking frame ! Personally, I would stay here again and already contemplating returning with my family in 2015...........oh no, my credit card bill has just thumped on the hall carpet !!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Placed in only 500 m of the center of Megeve and 200 m slopes of Jaillet, Les Loges Blanches welcome you in a decoration which conjugates subtly comfort, refinement and modernity. Composed of 5 independent chalets around an outdoor swimming pool warmed in 32°C all year long, they are 63 Rooms and Suites perfectly equipped and decorated, with balcony or terrace, at the heart of the mythical "Pays du Mont Blanc". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Fastbooking, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Les Loges Blanches Megeve reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park & Suites Prestige Megeve - Les Loges Blanches Hotel
- Park And Suites Prestige Megeve - Les Loges Blanches