“memorable”

152 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 132 helpful votes
“memorable”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

The night before my departure, I decided to skip the dinner with several conference attendees in the city center, and to walk from my hotel toward the confluence of the Rhone and Saone rivers. Usually confluences are nice looking and practically important. Off the top of my head, I remember the beauty of the confluence at Harper’s Ferry, where the Potomac and Shenandoah rivers meet. Rhone is the second largest river that empties into the Mediterranean, and Shone is not a small river. I walked past a back street, and bumped into several white vans that parked on the roadside with dim-lit candles near the dashboards. At one point, I did not know where I should go. A woman from North Africa greeted me from a distance. She was nice enough to take a look at my map, but could not offer help. Before long, I turned left onto Pont Pasteur. Having reached the other side, I realized that it would not be easy to walk to the confluence. I was told that there was a mall, but I was uninterested, and also it should be closed by them. I was interested in the confluence literally, but looking at the map, I am sure if the place is convenient and accessible in the first place. Few people were on streets, so I decided to return, exhausted and disappointed. Sometimes failure itself is a good learning experience. Life is short, and I am unsure if I will have chance to visit Lyon, or France, for that matter. But walking on the bridge itself is memorable.

Visited May 2013

Reviewed August 4, 2013

This Mall is perfect ! Near the Water , design & Modern

Many restaurant and shop

Free wifi

Apple & Starbucks are there !

Fine food store

Visited August 2013
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 86 helpful votes
“SUPERBE Centre commercial”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

You need to visit it: superb, great shops, restaurants, with nice view, cinema, ludotheque...
Free parking for 3 hours

Visited July 2013
1 Thank mariefranceMK
Iceland
70 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 83 helpful votes
“My kind of shopping mall. bright and open.”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

I was in Lyon when this mall opened in April 2012 and wanted to see it again. Great areas and lots of great stores. Nice restaurants and a very nice place to explore and relax. Still seems brand new and was quite busy with people and sales.

Visited June 2013
dubai
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Love the mall”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

An outdoor indoor kindda mall. Great shopping exprience with a variet y of shops, Loved the cinema as I wantched Hangover 3 there.

Visited June 2013