Overall this hotel isn't bad if you just want a place to sleep. It is however not in an ideal Lyon location. Although not a long distance away from the city centre, it is essentially between a rail/tram/metro station and a highway, making it difficult for pedestrians. You must cross through the unclean station to get anywhere and from there it is a 5-10 min bike ride or 10-15 min walk to anywhere worth going. Aside from the adjoined brasserie there are no (good) restaurants or stores nearby. The front desk service wasn't very friendly. The rooms are nice but that's about it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ibis Lyon Centre Perrache is located in the city center, 5 minutes' walk from Place Bellecour, Old Lyons and the new Confluence district, and adjacent to the famous Brasserie Georges. Located at the junction of the Paris/Marseilles highways and close to Perrache train station, the hotel offers 123 air-conditioned and fully-renovated rooms, free WIFI, CCTV-monitored public car park 55 yds (50 m) away and spaces reserved for coaches in front of the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Lyon Centre Perrache reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Lyon Centre Perrache Hotel Lyon
- Accor Lyon Centre Perrache