Got a great welcome on arrival you don't normally expect in a big city. Rooms are very comfortable and clean and not as small as might have expected. The only really annoying thing was there was no mirror anywhere near a plug socket for a hairdryer/straighteners. We didn't take breakfast so can't comment on that but the water from the bar was expensive. The best thing about the hotel is the reception staff who were absolutely excellent and really made sure we got the best from our stay in Lyon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ibis Lyon Centre Perrache is located in the city center, 5 minutes' walk from Place Bellecour, Old Lyons and the new Confluence district, and adjacent to the famous Brasserie Georges. Located at the junction of the Paris/Marseilles highways and close to Perrache train station, the hotel offers 123 air-conditioned and fully-renovated rooms, free WIFI, CCTV-monitored public car park 55 yds (50 m) away and spaces reserved for coaches in front of the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Ibis Lyon Centre Perrache reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Lyon Centre Perrache Hotel Lyon
- Accor Lyon Centre Perrache