“A refaire !”
Review of I-Way

I-Way
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Organised around 4 simulation areas(Formula 1, Rally, Moto Gp and Fighter jet) unsing state of the art technology. Since 2016, I-SCAPE opened its doors. This room Escape is a real life game designed for small groups of 2 to 6 people. The team is locked in a room full of puzzles and mysteries. They need to use their logic and teamwork in order to get out. Each puzzle solved leads them to the next and only if they cooperate and stay focused can they beat the room I-WAY provides an opportunity to experience extreme sensations at first-hand. Spanning 5000 m2, this ultramodern facility brings you not only high intensity sensations but also a number of high-quality leisureareas perfect for enjoying a great time as friends or as a family.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Wheelchair access