The location is in the middle of business district, the exorbitant fee for the internet is targeting business users who 99% need to have wireless access, we stayed there because we needed an overnight stop on the way to the Alps. We got the comfortable bed and reliable (with just a bit of snotty attitude at the reception desk) service and then we were on a way.
Good, reliable hotel like all business Hiltons, absolutely not a good idea if you want to visit Lyon for longer and do sightseeing and feel the atmosphere of this gorgeous city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the amazing "Park de la Tete d'Or" and the Rhone river and next to cinemas, the Museum of Contemporanean Art and the International Congress Center. Very well located at 20 minutes pleasant walking distance to the city center or 10 minutes by public Bus transportantion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Marriott, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Lyon Marriott Hotel Cite Internationale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Lyon Hotel Lyon
- Hilton International Lyon
- Lyon Hilton International