“Great food”

La Remanence
Ranked #523 of 3,229 Restaurants in Lyon
Cuisines: French
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Cordeliers - Jacobins
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Great food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2012 via mobile

Do the set epicurien menu
Great food with fois gras, sweetbreads et al. Good flavours ina lovely setting. Educated wine assistance that did not plump for the more expensive.
A good eatling experience for the gourmand in Lyon

• Chinese (Traditional) first
“Very Good French Cuisine. Service can be better.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2012

The food is very good. The service needs improvement. Our server did not seem interested at all in ding his work. The excellent cuisine balanced the poor service.

• Visited April 2012
2 Thank Hexagone6x6
england
“Simply the Best! And great value for the service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2012

Booking essential.

We enjoyed their Epicurien Menu of 4 seasonal surprise dishes, followed by a superb cheese board and dessert for €71pp inc tax and service (not including wine).

Wow what a surprise!!!!

Fantastic service, superb food and all in a juxtapose modern and historic setting.

We dined in a number of similarly rated places during a 4 night break in Lyon, and this beat all of them hands down. We were just sorry we didn’t get an opportunity to dine here again before we left.

This place is a credit to the Blanc’s and well worth a detour and the price.

Thank you – we hope to return soon. Keep up the inspiring and innovative dishes.

Great bread!

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank RR_England
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2011

I have to start by saying I am a fine dining chef in london and I visited Lyon only to visit the top restaurants on offer. This was the only non star restaurant i visited and I was blown away. From the moment I saw the menu I was impressed. I truly hope that this restaurant gets a well deserved Michelin star. The plates of food were well thought of and beautifully presented. I had a foie gras dish which I will never forget.
Highly recommend this hidden gem!

1 Thank Chefkav
crete
“JUST AMAZING”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2011

How can I describe the palatale experience and the fine innovative dining we enjoyed from the first moment till the end of the evening! It was an amazing experience that confirms the reputation of the restaurant and of the chef. Try the menu surprise and let the chef guide you...mmm Can't wait to go back

• Visited January 2011