“Business dinner ”

8:00 PM
OR
Ranked #55 of 3,956 Restaurants in Lyon
Reviewed December 3, 2018 via mobile

We had a business dinner in the restaurant and it was very good for this. I recommend it to everyone.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

We family of 5 did have pizza and pasta. Really good food. Would recommend this place. The staff was very friendly and helpful

Sorry the pizza was so good that I could not stop to take pictures.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed September 9, 2017 via mobile

We felt the need to have pizza after two days spent in the bouchon Lyonais, where the food is good but so heavy and tasty. At Himalia we found the place we needed: superb pizza, warm environment and a friendly staff!
If I go back to Lyon, I will visit Himalia for sure!!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed May 5, 2017 via mobile

I been there with my boyfriend today and it's been a nice discovery. Good pizza/focaccia and fare the price even cheap for the quality of the ingredients. Staff was really nice and smile and already that make the difference! I will certainly come back!!

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed January 8, 2017

This little Restaurant offers the best value for money pizzas. The quality is absolutely fresh, the paste is very light and crispy and the service is just very friendly. A must-taste in Lyon.

Date of visit: January 2017