“Taste Explosion !”

Ranked #15 of 937 Restaurants in Grenoble
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Hyper-Centre
Description: The Restaurant : The restaurant located near downtown, welcomes you in a modern and refined atmosphere. On the stand platform or in the mezzanine area, for a business meal or a romantic dinner, we will look forward to sharing a pleasant moment with you. The cooking: Knowledge and use of fresh, seasonal produce of the highest quality have always been the values of our traditional and gastronomic cuisine. Our savoir faire, acquired from the culinary school, allows us to exhibit our cuisine and thus to share emotions through our setof menus and our selection of wines.
Reviewed September 26, 2013

For me, an excellent restaurant has to surprise me with a new or unexpected taste. This one did and not only me. I went with 5 colleagues and we agreed that the meals were fantastic.
I highly recommend the Filet Saint Pierre Meuniere.

1  Thank thoiry01

Reviewed September 25, 2013

I came here for a meal for my 21st birthday with my boyfriend at around 8:30 on a wednesday which was perfect for a quieter romantic setting with delicious food and wine!
We both ate from the Menu Gentaine which was delicious and cooked to perfection. The two waitresses were very polite and helpful (especially when our french was not too good!) and served us extra bread and water all through the night.
A wonderful relaxed dining experience.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I had the 45 euro Eidelweiss menu, and it was varied and tasty. Actual lobster for the third course (well a small claw) and delicious veal for the main

The three local cheeses were well chosen, and the dessert ...well four desserts...were an exciting ending.

I left to go to Cauliflower Soup..which is a jazz club nearby who stage five performances a week

A good combination

Reviewed February 14, 2013

I've been to almost all top 10 Trip Advisor's ranking restaurants in Grenoble, and I must say that La Girole was the best I've been in Grenoble. I had a menu, with Salmon as start and then fish as main course. Everything was delicious! Dishes presentation are very nice, atmosphere of the restaurant is very nice too, sophisticated and cosy at the same time. Desserts are a show apart, make sure you save space for dessert! Service is bit slow, as in all restaurants in France. It is not cheap restaurant, you should be prepared to spend around 50 euros (with wine). Wine selection is also very good, and prices of wine are good too. In general, for me, La Girole is a great choice in Grenoble!

Reviewed February 29, 2012

A la carte menu excellent. Wine selection very good and chartreuse to die for to finish.