“Excellent”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

Excellent meal. Atmosphere a little boring, but beef filet, veal chop and chicken excellent. Must have snails and bacon and tomato mozzarella. I'd go back again!

1  Thank JasonNazzaro

Reviewed August 5, 2014

Located at the heart of Dijon's city centre. The restaurant was quite full and we were seated close to the entrance. But because another couple wanted to sit outside, a better table was offered to us; very attentive! The assistance when chosing the menu was helpfull as well.
The menu (3 courses) offers some nice choises and is mildly priced. The food is prepared well and tastes good. The wine choice is adequate and the half bottle of Crozes-Hermitage was very good.
In my opinion a very good restaurant, which I would visit frequently when I would be living in Grenoble. Also a good place for business diners or with friends. Thus : well recommended !

1  Thank Robertus-1961
Reviewed July 27, 2014

Great fixed price dinner, tremendous variety and value. We ate outside and, when it started to rain, the staff seated everyone inside with amazing speed and efficiency. The food was very good, too...

1  Thank Barbara C
Reviewed July 24, 2014

Went in july, no reservation, 4 people, english speaking waiters, they have a 3 course menu at 21€ where you can choose almost any starter, main and dessert from the card. Quality was very high. All the courses we tried. Not large portions, but just right. We were so pleased with the food and service, that we went back the next day. Trying different courses. Same success. Great value and a low key, relaxed place, close to the centre.

Reviewed July 1, 2014

I chose to eat here on the basis of reviews and was not disappointed. I arrived without a reservation but they found me a table. The place was buzzing gently with a really nice atmosphere engendered by the staff and furnishings. I chose to eat from the fixed menu - starting with tartare de saumon, magret de canard accompanied by some excellent gratin dauphinois and finished with vacherin which included Chartreuse ice cream. Portions were generous and tasted excellent. I could find no fault with anything.